Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's just another casual day!!

Happy Thursday guys!! :)

The weekend is here!! Yay!! for some of us and not so Yay for some right? lol

Today's blog post features a simple casual wear that you can pull off everyday. To give your outfit some uniqueness, you can throw on a statement necklace, bracelets, earrings, or shoes.  You can go beyond what you wear everyday!! I just threw on a statement necklace, tucked in my sweater and threw on a belt to revamp my outfit. I hope you will like this post and leave me with some comments and concerns.














Sweater: Macy's
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Pacific Sunwear
Belt: A random shop in Nepal



Tip # 7:  Vitamins:

 Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, are a great source of Vitamin A, which is remarkable anti-aging, anti wrinkle vitamin.  They work like Retin A, which is an anti aging ingredient.  


Vitamin E is good for skin and hair, you can use skin moisturizers that contain vitamin E.  A good source of Vitamin E are brown rice, nuts, wheat germ, and leafy green vegetables.


Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, C and potassium, all great for beautiful skin.
If your nails are dry and brittle, you have a deficiency of Vitamin A, and calcium in your body.


Last but not the least, it is recommended you quit smoking if you are a smoker.  Smoking reduces the level on vitamin C in your body, which is a key ingredient that make your skin look younger, plump, moist and healthy.  After you have become a smoker for a while, you are most likely to get wrinkles around you lip area, with a discoloration on your lip as well.  Also, results shows that eventually your face will start loosing it's charm, and will age rapidly.

I hope you enjoyed reading my post.
Thank you all.

Follow me on Twitter: richathapart
Become a member and follow this blog through your gmail account.

XOXO
Richa

5 comments:

  1. You just crossed the limit of hotness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey can you let us know how did u curl your hair>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy your request for professional outfit will come up soon so stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anonymous!!
    If you are referring to the blog post on colors make me happy? Then I used an inch curling iron from hot tools, and curled it. If you want to know more details on it, let me know, I will be glad to help you out!!

    ReplyDelete