Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back after Vacation!!

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my vacation, and I had too much fun.  I can go on and on with my adventurous trip I took to my home Nepal, but that would fill up my whole blog.  Anyways what's important is that I met my family and friends, shared so many beautiful moments, did so many fun things, went to so many different places, which was the best part...the worst part was leaving everything behind and coming back to your life, your schedule. But, it's always good to take a break from your hectic schedule and go on a vacation whether it be short or a long one.  A good vacation refreshes your mind, and gives you memories to cherish for lifetime.

Today I am posting pics that I took back home.  I went to a resort there which was on top of a hill, very beautiful... I took some shots while I was there, hope you will enjoy this.  It is really cold out there so I had lots of layers on, but at the same time you know you can style your layers right?















Blazer: Zara
Scarf: Pashmina from Nepal
Jeans: Pacific Sunwear
Boots: A random shoe store in Nepal
Shades: Juicy Couture
Purse: Chanel

I am so glad to be back in here, and share myself with all of you.  I hope you like the concept.

Tip # 11:  To grow your hair a great scalp massage can enhance the blood flow in the hair follicles.  Your hair needs food and nutrients as well and the scalp massage will get it to the hair follicle.  Then once a week you can make your own hair mask for any damaged hair in your head.  Take two eggs and five to six tablespoon of olive oil and mix them together. Then massage this mixture in your hair and leave it to a minimum of half hour before washing it out.  This will strengthen your hair, and provide protein and food for its nourishment. It will also add life and shine to your hair if you are consistent with it. 

I missed you all!!!
 XOXO
 Richa



2 comments:

  1. Tori bari, no one can beat that!

    Cheers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post hun. I like your style of writing.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete